Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tea Party Horror Story - Ashjian Neigbor Afraid to Speak Out

I do not generally take anonymous emails seriously - the reasons should be obvious. And I'm not sure how to take this post (below) from a woman who's Ashjian's neighbor and who's afraid to have me publish her name. This could be honest, or it could be a false flag operation (and therefore on a par with the Tea Party Squared itself). Having corresponded with this woman, I believe her - and I believe she's truly afraid of her neighbor, the Man Who Would Be our Tea Party Senator. You decide for yourself.

I had asked for input from people who knew Tea Party Squared's candidate, Scott Ashjian - and this is exactly that.

Remember, this is anonymous in source, and may have no credibility. Or it could be the Gospel truth. As Fox says, "we report, you decide." Here it is:

***

Hi Ned,


I read one of your articles on Scott Ashjian, asking who is this guy? For what it's worth, he lives on my street and I can't believe he is running. I am a republican and support the Tea Party movement and I would NEVER vote for Ashjian. Actually, maybe only one neighbor I can think of would. He is not well liked in our neighborhood.

He is an egomaniac (I guess most politicians are), he doesn't think rules apply to him, even homeowners' rules and definitely not a man of character. He thinks he can do whatever he wants, so I don't see him backing down.

He was a McCain supporter, he is some kind of Mormon with strange marital problems, he is a typical construction guy that has made a lot of cash and has 3/4 new cars in his driveway every 6 months. I hope someone can expose him quickly so he does not give Reid a chance at winning this election.

Sorry, I won't give my name, he is a very spiteful person if you know what I mean.

***

OK, so I've reported - now you decide.



You may use or reprint this without permission on the following terms:

1. If you are from the news media, you may quote any part of this blog with attribution (please don't take it out of context)
2. If you're a blogger, re-publish this in full, unedited
3. Credit the author, Ned Barnett
4. Note that it is republished with permission
5. Include a link back to this blog

Thank you - Ned Barnett
ned-at-barnettmarcom-dot-com

No comments:

Post a Comment